Welcome to the Museum in times of COVID-19
We prioritise a safe and pleasant visit for you. For this reason, we have adopted all those hygienic and health measures established by the authorities:
- We have implemented a standard operating procedure for COVID-19.
- We have increased the cleaning of all areas and elements that are in contact with visitors.
- We have installed acrylic shields at all visitor attention stations.
- We have placed sanitising mats and the museum’s entrance.
- We have set up 11 sanitising stations around the entire building.
- We have signposted the capacity of each of the museum’s halls, which shall be monitored.
During your visit, please remember:
- Masks are required at all times.
- A safe distance of 1.5 m is required between visitors.
- Wash or sanitise your hands frequently.
- Comply with the capacity of each hall.
You must keep your ticket for the duration of the visit.
Lockers are for individual use and are disinfected after each use.
The lockers service is free of charge. All bags or handbags larger than 25 x 25 x 35 and umbrellas must be left here.
The reception staff may decide what should be left in the lockers.
Pictures and recordings
Individuals can take pictures without flash and make recordings for domestic purposes. Tripod and selfie sticks are not allowed.
For press and other purposes, research, etcetera, the Museum should be contacted in advance.
Only guide dogs will be allowed in the Museum.
Please put your mobile phones on silence and speak in a quiet voice.
Food and drinks
Food and drink is not permitted in the Museum's rooms. There is a coffee service at the Museum's bar, on the ground floor.
Children are specially welcome to the Museum, although they must always be accompanied by an adult.
The group guides shall be responsible for all the members of the group.
In order to enjoy a pleasant tour, please do not run or shout in the rooms. And please remember that each object is testimony of a past worth preserving and should not be touched. Thank you.