Talk and tasting
Pots, tians, pots, pans, grease trays and couscous pots have been part of our kitchen for many centuries. Some of these utensils have even disappeared. We will learn about the origin of Menorcan peas and their recipes in a dialogue between experts.
Led by Jaume Coll, director of the National Museum of Ceramics, and Pep Pelfort, gastronome and curator.
- Firday 15 February, at 7.30 pm.
- Type of activity: conference
- Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Place: Museum auditorium.
- Audience: All audiences
- Price: Free activity (The total cost of this activity is assumed by the Museum of Menorca).
- The sign language service (LSC) can be requested one week in advance (in collaboration with the Menorca Foundation for the Disabled).
- All activities require prior registration through the following form, the mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 971 350 955.